- Be respectful to all players out-of-character.
- Any threats or intent to harm other players in the community or the server will result in a permanent ban.
- Do not complain about staffing decisions in game or in global chat. Appeals or reports can be made on Discord or PM
- In game currency and items (Cash, Printers, C4, Shipments, etc.) may not be sold or traded for real life items, currency or credits.
- No Mic/Meme spam.
- Avoiding punishments by any means is forbidden.
- A staff member has final say on all rule interpretations including those not explicitly stated in the rules.
- Anyone caught baiting or encouraging others to violate rules will have an equal or greater punishment to the rule violation.
- Scamming is not allowed.
- Focus on creating fun for all members of the community.
Max group size
While basing the max group size is 5 players.
Random Death Match (RDM)
RDM is allowed and should be handled by the Police in game. Mass RDM is not allowed and a bannable offense. Mass RDM is defined as killing a player more than once outside of RP/Raid.
- Players directly harming your life, property and/or freedom may be killed without warning.
- Premature kills born from clear but unsatisfied (no damage) hostile intent will be allowed when 100% irrefutable video proof of the hostile intent is provided. Video content will be judged by Staff. If intent is not 100%, kill will be concluded as RDM.
- Raids and hits can be completed by killing without warning.
- All other cases require a 10s+ second warning including a clear set of instructions delivered through typed chat (Local, Yell, or Whisper) and the 10s+ time for validity.
- If the receiving target of a warning and/or inducing action shows hostile intent OR ignorance of the instruction (2 second leisure), such as but not limited to specifically un-holstering/safetying a weapon/red baton, escaping, etc. then action can be made instant.
Aggression Cooldown System (ACS)
ACS cooldowns apply to individuals/groups, not actions.
This server does not operate with a new life rule (NLR). We instead use an Aggression Cooldown System (ACS). This functions similar to an NLR with some notable differences.
- Dying during a raid does not mean it's over. You have until the raid timer is finished to return and try again.
- If you're killed, you may seek revenge once the ACS time has expired.
You may not repeat an act of aggression on a single target until 30 minutes have passed since the last one finished.
Aggression is defined as:
||Death or successful mugging
||Death or hostage release
|Attempting a hit
||Death or successful hit
|Placing a warrant (off raid)
||Successful arrest or death
|Handcuffing (off raid)
||Successful arrest or death
|Lock picking (off raid)
||Successful unlock or death
||Successful crack or death
The ACS starts once an act of aggression has completed. Raiding and police raiding are completed after a duration of 5 minutes.
Mugging, kidnapping, arresting, lock picking, and keypad cracking are completed when the desired result is accomplished, or one or both players die.
A failed kidnaping, mugging, or hit will trigger the ACS.
There is currently one gang territory on the map. This area has special rules which are as follows.
- ACS cooldown is reduced to 10 minutes within Gang territory.
- Killings between Police and Gangs are not considered RDM within Gang territory.
- Killings between rival gangs are not considered RDM within Gang territory.
Revenge for actions carried out against you are permitted after adhering to the ACS
. For example:
A player comes up to you and attempts a mugging.
You don't comply and pull out your weapon.
The mugger kills you for noncompliance.
In this instance an act of aggression has been seen to completion. If you want to seek revenge you must wait the full 30 minutes before seeking revenge.
Basing and Building
- All bases must use the Keypad Doors tool.
- A maximum of three keypad doors are allowed for base defense
- Keypads must be clearly visible
- Mega bases are not permited.
- A mega base is any base that covers more than a single building.
- Mazes are not permitted.
- Base entry must be a straight line
- No confusing materials or colours (Debug white/black, etc)
- Props that can only be seen through from one side are not allowed.
- Shooting holes must be 050x050.
- You may place a building sign provided you do not have any money producing entities. This includes but is not limited to:
- Money printers
- Drug equipment
- Gun shelves
- When you are done building you must remove the sign.
- Killing a player with a building sign is considered RDM.
- You must own all doors in your primary residence.
- No building in Police Department
- Only hobos may build in the street unless otherwise approved by staff.
- Your character may not use information beyond its knowledge.
- Your character does not know another player's job.
- You are free to protect players, along with their property, that you have an RP relationship with.
- You cannot RP Relate yourself to someone after a hostile action has been initiated in order to defend against said action.
- Civil Servants may never have RP relation with Gangsters.
- Civilians may have RP relation with Gangsters.
- Ways to be RP related:
- Job/Class – This takes precedence over all other RP relation. You must also follow all class rules before considering RP relation.
- Owning the same base – You may only protect those within the vicinity of your base.
Raiding, Mugging, Kidnapping.
You and those RP related with you must adhere to the ACS period of 30 minutes before targeting the same base again. This does also apply to Police Officers re-raiding bases for illegal infractions.
- Maximum: $2,000
- You must alert the other player (local, PM, yell, voice) that a Kidnapping is taking place.
- All muggings must be done through the binding tool.
- Maximum 120 seconds bound.
- Must grant victims 10 seconds to oblige unless they are actively escaping, in which you can KOS them.
- Any signs of hostile intent from the victim (shooting, taking out, or switching to weaponry) is KOS
- Your target must be able to have reasonable line of sight of you for the entire duration of the mug meaning uncontested by props or map walls.
- Maximum ransom: $25,000
- You must alert via chat (local, PM, yell) that a Kidnapping is taking place.
- If a player does not have $25,000, they may offer a suitable amount.
- Once a player is in your base you must unbind them.
- The maximum amount of time you may hold another player hostage is 5 minutes.
- If the maximum holding time expires you may kill the hostage.
- If the hostage pays the ransom you must release them. Failing to do so will be considered RDM.
- You may only occupy a raid for 5 minutes. Once you’ve completed your raid, you must leave immediately.
- Absolutely anyone is KOS in the raid zone.
- Leaving the raid zone at any point during the raid ends your raid participation with the exception of leaving to deal with someone directly related to the base
- If it is 100% obvious that there are no raidables in a base, you may not raid.
Every class has their allowances and restrictions listed on their descriptions.
Demotions are only for people who fail to satisfy the objectives of certain jobs or Cops displaying corrupt behavior. Unique scenarios for demotion may be provided in the class rules below. If a staff member is online, do not demote for server rule violations. Common scenarios for demotion include:
- Setting laws that give special treatment to a particular person or group (excluding Government)
- Gun dealer
- Vendor classes refusing to sell
Mayor Specific Rules
- You may use fading doors in the PD.
- You may not invalidate the default laws.
- The mayor cannot set laws that allow for rule violations or hinder role-play too much (including any law that restricts building)
- To wit Murder is never allowed via law
- The mayor may not run for the next mayor vote if they have switched jobs mid-term.
Police Specific Rules
- Police must always first attempt an arrest before killing.
- Police may be asked to leave the inside of a base and/or stop impeding a door/exit legally.
- Police must only want/warrant an individual off of definite and visible infractions.
- Police must grant individuals clear warnings in chat during lockdowns.
- Police may AOS anyone carrying a hostage.
- If a player is wanted, the Police must make every attempt to arrest FIRST, unless/until they unholster or unsafety a weapon.
Gun Dealer Specific Rules
- The gun dealer may base with gangsters, however the must have a publicly accessible store front at all times.
- Shelves must always be publicly accessible
- Shelves are permitted on public property.